martes, 21 de julio de 2015

I love you & you don´t pay me.

My own private Idaho.

Mike: “What do I mean to you?”
Scott: “What do you mean to me? Mike, you’re my best friend.”
Mike: “I know, man, I know I’m your friend. We’re good friends, and that’s good to be… you know, good friends. That’s a good thing.”
Scott: “…So?”
Mike: “So, I just… that’s okay… we can be friends.”
Scott: “I will only have sex with a guy for money...”
Mike: “Yeah, I know.”
Scott: “...and two guys can´t love each other”
Mike: “Yeah...well...I ...I don´t know , I mean...I mean for me, I could love someone even if I ...you know...wasn't paid for it, I love you and...you don´t pay me"
Scott: “Mike...”
Mike: “I really wanna kiss you, man...Good night, man...I love you though...you know that  I do love you”
Scott: “Alright, come here, Mike, let's just sleep.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario